samedi 27 mars 2010

The old Cohen !

J'ai une pensée pour les Palestiniens, d'où qu'ils soient...

When they poured across the border, I was cautioned to surrender. This i could not do; I took my gun and vanished.

I have changed my name so often, I've lost my wife and children But i have many friends, And some of them are with me.

An old woman gave us shelter, Kept us hidden in the garret, Then the soldiers came; She died without a whisper.

There were three of us this morning I'm the only one this evening But i must go on; The frontiers are my prison.

Oh, the wind, the wind is blowing, Through the graves the wind is blowing, Freedom soon will come; Then we'll come from the shadows.

Les allemands étaient chez moi, Ils me disent, résigne-toi, Mais je n'ai pas peur; J'ai repris mon arme.

J'ai changé cent fois de nom, J'ai perdu femme et enfants. Mais j'ai tant d'amis; J'ai la France entière.

Un vieil homme dans un grenier, Pour la nuit nous a caché, Les allemands l'ont pris; Il est mort sans surprise.

Oh, the wind, the wind is blowing, Through the graves the wind is blowing, Freedom soon will come; Then we'll come from the shadows.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire